Yuheng A Exposed Junction Thermocouple is a temperature-measuring device consisting of two dissimilar conductors that contact each other at one or more spots. It produces a voltage when the temperature of one of the spots differs from the reference temperature at other parts of the circuit. Thermocouples are a widely used type of temperature sensorfor measurement and control,and can also convert a temperature gradient into electricity.
Commercial thermocouples are inexpensive,interchangeable, are supplied with standard connectors, and can measure a wide range of temperatures. In contrast to most other methods of temperature measurement, thermocouples are self powered and require no external form of excitation.
Our prices are quite competitive, and since we have large quantity in stock. We can provide a very fast delivery.
Mounting and Fixing
1. No fixing device
2. With thread
3. With flange movable
4. With fixed flange
1. Widely Used In Science and Industry2. Temperature Measurement for kilns3.Gas Turbine Exhaust Application4. Used For Diesel Engines and Other Industrial Processes
After Sales Service
Our Services & Strength
* Expert sales teams are responsible for accurate communication.
* Professional technical teams are responsible for new product development. * Technical production teams are responsible for assembly line production.
* Expert quality inspection teams are responsible for quality inspection.
* Experienced after-sales teams are for all customers.