Version Date: 2022-03-06
This Policy will help you understand the followings:
I. How we collect your Personal Information
II. How we use your Personal Information
IV. How we share, transfer and publicly disclose your Personal Information
V. How we save and protect your Personal Information
VI. Your rights to Your Personal Information
VII. How we handle the Personal Information of minors
VIII. How your personal information is transferred globally
X. How to contact us
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information, excluding anonymized information. Information that is not related to you in the application data of Overseadia Platform does not belong to your personal information.
You understand that you do not need to submit personal information for basic functions such as browsing and searching information provided by the Overseadia Platform. As to other functions, if you do not provide the relevant information, we will not be able to provide the corresponding services and functions. But this will not affect other services or functions that do not involve such personal information.
The purpose, scope, and methods we collect personal information vary based on the services and functions you use on the Overseadia Platform. The details are as follows:
1. Services provided by Overseadia China Website
1) Registration and Login
If you wish to become an Overseadia Platform user, you should register a Baidu Business Account and provide us with the following information: account name, mobile phone number, and create a password. The above information is necessary to complete the registration, and we will verify your identity by sending you an SMS verification code to ensure that we are providing services for you personally. If you do not provide the above information, we may not be able to provide you with the registration function. (Please refer to https://u.baidu.com/ucweb/?module=Reguser&controller=reg&action=index&appid=3#/base for registration steps and precautions)
2) Consultation Services
When you make an appointment for consulting services, you need to provide information including mobile phone number, contact name, business name, registered business address, and main product or service for us to understand your request and inform the third-party service provider we work with to contact you. The above information is necessary for us to provide you with the consultation service, and we will verify your identity by sending you an SMS verification code to ensure that we are providing services for you personally. If you refuse to provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with consulting services, but your use of other services or function will not be affected.
3) Apply to be an Overseadia service provider
When you click ‘Join Us’ and apply to become a service provider on Overseadia, you need to provide company name, region, contact person, mobile number, and choose the type of corporation. The above information is necessary for your application to become an Overseadia service provider. If you refuse to provide the above information, you will not be able to apply to become an Overseadia service provider, but your use of other services or function will not be affected.
4) Customized marketing solutions
When you need to customize your marketing solutions, with ‘Sailing Customized Edition’ you need to provide your company name, contact person, contact mobile number, company official overseas website, and targeted country. The above information is necessary to provide you with customized solutions, and we will verify your identity by sending you an SMS verification code to ensure that we are providing services for you personally and contacting you upon understanding your customization needs. If you refuse to provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with customized marking solutions, but your use of other services or function will not be affected.
5) Subscriptions Services
After you log on to your Baidu Business Account, if you need to purchase our services offered under ‘Solutions’, you need to provide your company name, company Unified Social Credit Code, contact person, contact mobile number, company official overseas website, and targeted country so that we can understand your payment status and provide you with the ordered services. You can order products or services for others through Overseadia, but you need to provide the aforementioned personal information of the actual orderer. Before providing us with the aforementioned personal information of the actual orderer, you need to ensure that you have obtained their authorization and consent.
The above information is necessary to provide you with subscription services, and we will verify your identity by sending you an SMS verification code to ensure that we are providing services for you personally. If you refuse to provide the above information, we will not be able to provide you with subscription services, but your use of other services or function will not be affected.
2. Services provided by Overseadia Supplier Platform
1) Contact Us
When you intend to contact us, our websites will be redirected to the Overseadia China website, thus the collection of your personal information shall be subject to clause 1. Services provided by Overseadia China Website in this section.
2) Inquiry Function
In order to provide you with the inquiry function, you need to provide us with your name, e-mail address and company name for us to understand your need and inform the supplier of a certain commodity to contact you. Such information is strictly needed for us to provide you with the inquiry service. In case of your refusal to provide such information, we may not be able to provide you with the inquiry function,but your use of other services or function will not be affected.
3. Information collected during your use of Overseadia Platform
The following personal information will be collected during your use of any Overseadia Platform：
1) Device Information.
2) Log Information
Like most Internet services, when you use various services of Overseadia, our server will automatically record your log information, including the search keyword information you enter and the links you click, your browsing records, your orders information, etc., your IP address, browser type and language used, hardware device information, operating system version, network operator information, the date, time, and duration of your access to services.
3) Indirect collection of Personal Information
1. Your personal information will be used in the scenarios set out in “How We Collect Your Personal Information” section.
2. Your personal information may be used in the following scenarios that are directly or reasonably related to the purposes stated in the “How We Collect Your Personal Information” section:
1) To provide and improve products and services
We use the information collected to provide and improve the products and services provided by us and our affiliates, partners and other trusted third-party suppliers , service providers and agents, and to conduct necessary business operations, such as operating products or providing services, evaluating, maintaining and improving the performance of products or services, participating in market research activities related to our products and services, developing new products or services, providing customer support, etc.
2) Statistical analysis of product and service usage
In order to improve the products and services of us and our affiliates, partners and other trusted third-party suppliers , service providers and agents, Baidu may also conduct statistics and analysis on product usage. At the same time, Baidu may share such statistical information with the public to show the overall usage trend of our services, but such statistical information will not contain any identifying information about you.
3) Communication and notification
We will use the information collected (eg your mobile number, email address) to communicate or interact with you directly. For example, we may send you a notification if we detect suspicious activity, such as an attempt to log into your Baidu Business Account from a different location than usual. Alternatively, we may contact you to let you know about upcoming changes or improvements to Baidu's services, to invite you to experience new products, etc.
3. In order to give you a better experience, improve our services or other purposes with your consent, we may use the information collected through certain services for our other services, subject to relevant laws and regulations. For example, the information when you use one of our services is used to display personalized content or advertisements to you in another service, and for user research analysis and statistics and other services.
4. Security guarantee
In order to improve the security of your use of the products and services provided by our affiliates and partners with Baidu, we may use your information for identity verification, customer service, security prevention, fraud monitoring, credit analysis, etc., to prevent, detect, investigate acts that are fraudulent, endanger security, illegal or violate our agreements, policies or rules to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, our other users, us or Baidu affiliates, partners and the general public.
5. Exceptions to prior authorization and consent（Only applicable to Overseadia China Website）
Please note in the following cases, the collection and use of personal information does not require your prior authorization and consent:
a) Those directly related to national security and national defense security;
b) Directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
c) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
d) In order to protect your or other personal life, property and other major legitimate rights and interests, but it is difficult to obtain oneself’s consent;
e) The collected personal information is disclosed to the public by you;
f) Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels;
g) Necessary to provide you with products or services at your request;
h) Necessary to maintain the safe and stable operation of the products or services provided, such as to detect and deal with failures of the products or services;
i) Necessary for legitimate news reporting by news organizations;
j) When it is necessary for an academic research institution to carry out statistical or academic research based on public interests, and when it provides the results of academic research or description, it de-identifies the personal information contained in the results;
k) Other circumstances stipulated by laws and regulations.
6. Anonymization of personal information
After collecting your personal information, we will anonymize the data in a timely manner through technical means. On the premise of not revealing your personal information, Baidu has the right to mine, analyze and use (including commercial use) the anonymized user database, and has the right to make statistics on the use of products/services and share the desensitized statistical information with the public/third parties.
7. We may use your information for security prevention and fraud monitoring, etc., to prevent, detect, investigate acts that are fraudulent, endanger security, illegal or violate our agreements, policies or rules to protect the legitimate rights and interests of you, us or Baidu affiliates, partners and the general public.
Cookies and Anonymous Identifier Tools.A cookie is a mechanism that enables the server (or script) to store and retrieve information on the client. When you use the Overseadia platform, we will send one or more cookies or anonymous identifiers to your device. We allow cookies or anonymous identifiers to be sent to Baidu's servers when you interact with the Overseadia platform. Cookies usually contain identifiers, site names, and some numbers and characters. Using cookie technology, Baidu can understand your usage habits, remember your preferences, save you the steps of entering repeated information, provide you with more thoughtful personalized services, or help you judge the security of your account. Cookies can also help us count traffic information, analyze page design and the effectiveness of advertising.
Except with your prior authorization and consent, we will not share your personal information with third parties other than Baidu affiliates, unless the processing cannot identify a specific individual and cannot be recovered.
Except with your prior authorization and consent, we will not share your personal information with third parties other than Baidu affiliates, unless the processing cannot identify a specific individual and cannot be recovered.
1) Personal information that we may share with your consent under the following circumstances:
b. Advertising and consulting service providers/advertisers. Without your authorization, we will not share your personal information with service providers providing advertising and consulting services. You authorize us to share information that cannot be processed to identify you and cannot be recovered by the recipient, such as anonymized user portraits, with advertising or consulting service providers or advertisers to help them on the premise of avoiding identifying you personally, improve the effective reach rate of advertisements, and analyze the usage of our products and services.
2) Security measures applied when sharing
3) Information you actively share with others
You can use Overseadia's sharing function to share with your WeChat friends, including but not limited to your information, product information results, etc. Please fully consider the reputation of the information recipient before using third-party services or sharing functions, and recommend that you check the privacy statement of the social network or third-party service provider you use to understand how they handle your information for prudent decision-making.
We will not transfer your personal information to any companies, organizations and individuals other than affiliated companies, except in the following cases:
1) Obtain your express authorization or consent in advance;
2) To meet the requirements of laws and regulations, legal procedures or mandatory government requirements or judicial rulings;
3. Public disclosure
We will only publicly disclose your personal information in the following circumstances:
1) Obtain your express consent;
2) Based on laws and regulations, legal procedures, litigation or mandatory requirements of government authorities.
4. Exceptions to prior authorization and consent when sharing, transferring, and publicly disclosing personal information（Only applicable to Overseadia China Website）
In the following cases, the sharing, transfer and public disclosure of personal information does not require the prior authorization and consent of the personal information subject:
1) Those directly related to national security and national defense security;
2) Those directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
3) Directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
4) In order to protect the life and property of the personal information subject or other individuals, but it is difficult to obtain the consent of the individual;
5) Personal information disclosed by the personal information subject to the public on his own;
6) Collecting personal information from legally publicly disclosed information, such as legal news reports, government information disclosure and other channels.
1. Retain of your personal information
1) Retention Period.
During your use of Overseadia Platform, we will continue to save your personal information for you. If you cancel your account or delete the above information voluntarily, we will save your information in accordance with the applicable laws and regulations. After you cancel your account or request deletion of the above information, we will stop providing you with the relevant products and services and delete or anonymize your personal information as requested, unless otherwise prescribed by the law. We will no longer use your personal information commercially, but we may anonymize your personal information for use.
2) Storage Location.
a. Overseadia China Website: Your personal information is stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China. If you need to transfer across borders, we will strictly follow the provisions of laws and regulations, and obtain your authorization and consent separately.
b. Overseadia Supplier Platform: Your personal information is stored in the United States. We will strictly comply with applicable laws and regulations, and take necessary security measures such as encrypted transmission when your personal information is transferred to other jurisdictions.
2. Safety measures
2) We take information security very seriously. We have set up a dedicated team responsible for the development and application of various security technologies and procedures. We will conduct security background checks on the person in charge of security management and the personnel in key security positions. We have established a complete information security management system, aninternal security incident handling mechanism and so on. We will take appropriate industry-standard security measures and technical means to store and protect your personal information to prevent your information from being lost, accessed without authorization, publicly disclosed, used, damaged, lost or leaked. We will take all reasonably practicable steps to protect your personal information. We use encryption technology to ensure the confidentiality of data; we use trusted protection mechanisms to prevent data from malicious attacks.
3) We will conduct data security awareness training and security capability training and assessment for employees to strengthen employees' awareness of the importance of protecting personal information. We will conduct identity authentication and authority control for employees who handle personal information, and sign confidentiality agreements with employees and partners who have access to your personal information to clarify job responsibilities and code of conduct to ensure that only authorized personnel can access personal information. If there is any violation of the non-disclosure agreement, the partnership with Baidu will be terminated immediately, and relevant legal responsibilities will be investigated. Personnel who have access to personal information will also be required to keep confidential when they leave their posts.
4) We remind you that the Internet is not an absolutely safe environment. When you interact with other users through the third-party social softwares embedded in Overseadia, it is uncertain whether the transmission of information by the third-party softwares is completely encrypted, pay attention to ensure the security of your personal information.
5) We also ask you to understand that in the Internet industry, due to the limitations and rapid development of technology and various malicious attack methods that may exist, even if we do our best to strengthen security measures, it is impossible to always guarantee 100% information security. Please understand that the systems and communication networks you use when using our products and/or services may have security problems in other links beyond our control.
6) According to our security management system, personal information leakage, damage or loss is listed as the most serious security incident. Once it occurs, the company's highest-level emergency plan will be activated. An emergency response team is formed by the security department, the public relation department, the legal department and other departments, and will handle the incident.
3. Security Incident Notification
1) We will formulate contingency plans for network security incidents to deal with security risks such as system vulnerabilities, computer viruses, network attacks, and network intrusions in a timely manner, and report to the relevant competent authorities in accordance with regulations.
2) The leakage, damage and loss of personal information is a major company-level security incident. We will be responsible for regularly organizing working group members to conduct security plan drills to prevent such security incidents from happening. In the event of an unfortunate occurrence, we will start the emergency plan according to the highest priority, and form an emergency response team to trace the cause and reduce losses in the shortest time.
3) In the event of an unfortunate personal information security incident, we will promptly inform you of the basic situation and possible impact of the security incident in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, the measures we have taken or will take, and advice on risks you can prevent and reduce yourself, remedies for you, etc. We will promptly inform you of the relevant information of the event through the contact information you reserved such as on-site notifications, SMS notifications, phone calls, and emails. When it is difficult to inform you one by one, we will make announcements in a reasonable and effective way. At the same time, we will also proactively report the handling of personal information security incidents in accordance with the requirements of regulatory authorities.
1. Overseadia China Website
In accordance with relevant Chinese laws, regulations, standards, and common practices in other countries and regions, we guarantee that you exercise the following rights over your personal information:
1) Right to Access. In principle, you can access your personal information in the following ways:
Account information: You can log in to the Overseadia website at any time, access your order information; and log in to the Baidu Business Account Management Platform (https://dev2.baidu.com/) to access or edit the personal information in your profile, change your password, add security information, perform account association or identity authentication, etc.;
2) Right to Correction. When you find that the personal information we process about you is incorrect, you have the right to correct or update the incorrect or incomplete information after verifying your identity and the correction does not affect the objectivity and accuracy of the information, you can make corrections on the Baidu Business Account Management Platform (https://dev2.baidu.com/) by yourself, or submit your correction application to us through feedback and error reporting.
3) Right to Deletion. You may request us to delete personal information in the following circumstances:
a. The purpose of processing has been materialized, cannot be materialized, or is no longer necessary to materialize for processing;
b. We have discontinued the product or service, or the retention period has expired;
c. You have withdrawn your consent or cancelled your account;
d. If we collect, use, share or transfer your personal information in violation of laws and regulations or our agreement with you;
e. Other circumstances prescribed by law or administrative regulations.
If we publicly disclose your personal information in violation of laws and regulations or our agreement with you, you have the right to ask us to immediately stop the public disclosure and issue a notice to require the relevant recipient to delete the corresponding information.
4) Right of withdrawal. Each business function requires some basic personal information to be completed. For the collection and use of additionally collected personal information, you may give or withdraw your consent at any time by emailing
6) Right to advance notice of product and service discontinuation. Overseadia is willing to accompany you all the time. If Overseadia Platform is forced to stop operating due to special reasons, we will notify you 15 days in advance on the main page or website message, or send you an email or other suitable means to reach you. We will stop the collection of your personal information, and will delete or anonymize your personal information held in accordance with the law.
7) Respond to your request
For security, you may be required to provide a written request or otherwise prove your identity by other means. We may ask you to verify your identity before processing your request. We will respond within thirty days.
For your reasonable requests, we do not charge fees in principle, but for repeated requests that exceed reasonable limits, we will charge a certain cost as appropriate. For those that are unnecessarily repetitive, require excessive technical means (eg, need to develop new systems or fundamentally change existing practices), pose a risk to the legitimate rights and interests of others, or are highly impractical (eg, involve backing up information stored on tapes) requests, we may refuse them.
In the following cases, in accordance with the requirements of laws and regulations, we will not be able to respond to your request for correction, deletion, or cancellation of information:
a. Those directly related to national security and national defense security;
b. Those directly related to public safety, public health, and major public interests;
c. Those directly related to criminal investigation, prosecution, trial and execution of judgments;
d. We have sufficient evidence to show that you have subjective malice or abuse of rights (such as your request will endanger public safety and the legitimate rights and interests of others, or your request is beyond the scope of general technical means and commercial costs);
e. Responding to the personal information subject's request will cause serious damage to the legitimate rights and interests of you or other individuals or organizations;
f. Involving commercial secrets.
2. Overseadia Supplier Platform
If you use Overseadia Supplier Platform as a resident of the European Union, you have the following rights under the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR) in addition to the personal information rights under clause 1 Overseadia China Website in this section:
1) Right to data portability. To the extent permitted by law and regulations, you have the right to access your personal information in a structured, commonly used, and machine-readable format. For example, if you decide to change to a new service provider, this right allows you to securely and reliably move, copy or easily transfer files between our IT system and the system of the new service provider without affecting their use.
Upon providing formal authorization, you can materialize your right to data portability by emailing
2) Right to not to be subject to automated decision-making. You have the right not to be subject to decisions made by fully automated processing, including user portrait. If these decisions significantly affect your legal rights, you may reject the automated decision by emailing
Baidu attaches great importance to the protection of minors' information.Our products, websites and services are primarily aimed at adults. Children may not create their own user accounts without the consent of their parents or guardians. For the collection of children's personal information with parental consent, we will only use or publicly disclose this information as permitted by law, expressly consented by a parent or guardian, or necessary to protect the child.
Although local laws and customs define children differently, we consider anyone under the age of 14 to be a child. If we discover that we have collected personal information from a child without first obtaining verifiable parental consent, we will try to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
If at any time the guardian has reason to believe that we have collected the personal information of minors without the consent of the guardian, please contact us at email@example.com, and we will take measures to delete the relevant data as soon as possible.
Additional Information if you are a Parent or Guardian of a Child in the US.
Constant with the Children's Online Privacy Protection Act (“COPPA”), “children” hereinafter means individuals under the age of 13.
2. Rights of parents or guardians
If we are actually aware or informed that Baidu has collected or processed children’s personal information by their parents or guardians, their parents and guardians will have a right to review the information we have collected about their child, delete it, and tell us to no longer use their child’s personal information by contacting us via emailing < firstname.lastname@example.org>. We will try to respond to parents’ or guardians’ requests in 15 days. If a parent or guardian does not want us to collect and use his/her child’s personal information any more, then the parent or guardian may cancel his/her child’s account.
1. Overseadia China Website
The personal information we collect and generate within the territory of the People's Republic of China will be stored within the territory of the People's Republic of China.
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world and our partners may be located in jurisdictions including but not limited to the European Union and the United States, this means that, after obtaining your authorization and consent, your personal information may be transferred to jurisdictions outside the country/region where you use the products or services, or subject to access from these jurisdictions.
Such jurisdictions may have different data protection laws or even no relevant laws. In such cases, we will ensure that your personal information is adequately and equally protected within the territory of the People's Republic of China. For example, we may request your consent to transfer personal information across borders, or implement security measures such as data de-identification prior to cross-border data transfers.
2. Overseadia Supplier
Since we provide products or services through resources and servers all over the world and our partners may be located in jurisdictions including but not limited to the European Union and the United States, which means, upon obtaining your consent, your personal information may be transferred to jurisdictions outside the country/region where you use the products or services, or subject to access from these jurisdictions. For example, we may store and transfer personal information generated and collected in the course of you using the Overseadia platform in the United States and transfer to mainland China.
When your personal information is transferred to a country outside of the European Economic Area (EEA), we will ensure appropriate protection measures are taken. For example:
1) The country or territory of the personal information recipient benefits from the adequate decision made by the European Commission under Article 45 of the General Data Protection Regulation (GDPR); Or
2) The country or territory of the personal information recipient has signed the General Data Protection standard contract clause pre-approved by the European Commission under Article 46 of the General Data Protection Rule
In the absence of appropriate protection measures as described above, we will ask for your express consent to the cross-border transfer of personal information and implement security measures such as encryption or de-identification to protect the security of your personal information.
If you would like to obtain a copy of the standard contract clause for General Data Protection or learn more about the protection measures related to the transfer of personal information outside of EEA, please contact us through < email@example.com > .
For major changes, we will notify you on the main exposure page of the product or service or on the website, or send you an email or other suitable means to reach you. If you do not agree with such changes, please stop using Overseadia products and services immediately.
Material changes referred to in this policy include, but are not limited to:
1. Significant changes to our service model. Such as the purpose of processing personal information, the type of personal information processed, the way of using personal information, etc.;
2. We have undergone major changes in ownership structure, organizational structure, etc. Such as changes in owners caused by business adjustments, bankruptcy mergers and acquisitions, etc.;
3. The main objects of personal information sharing, transfer or public disclosure have changed;
4. Significant changes in your rights to participate in the processing of personal information and the way they are exercised;
5. When there are changes to the responsible department, contact information and complaint channels that we are responsible for handling personal information security;
6. When the personal information security impact assessment report indicates that there is a high risk.
We will also archive older versions of this policy for your review.
The growth of Overseadia is inseparable from the joint efforts of users. We are very grateful for your contribution to the data update and use feedback of Overseadia.
You can contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org, and give feedback on your suggestions on Overseadia and problems encountered during use, so as to help us optimize product functions and services, and make it more convenient for more users to use our products and services.
You can contact us through the personal information protection issue feedback platform ( http://help.baidu.com/personalinformation ).
You can also contact us through the following contact methods:
No. 10, Shangdi 10th Street , Haidian District, Beijing, China
Legal Department of Beijing Baidu Netcom Science and Technology Co., Ltd.
Postal Code: 100085
In order to ensure that we handle your questions efficiently and give you feedback in a timely manner, you are required to submit identification, valid contact information, and written requests and relevant evidence. We will process your request after verifying your identity.
If you are not satisfied with our response, especially if you think that our personal information processing behavior has harmed your legitimate rights and interests, you can also seek solutions through the following external channels: file a lawsuit with the People's Court of Haidian District, Beijing.
Attachment: noun explanation
Personal information refers to all kinds of information recorded electronically or in other ways that can identify the identity of a specific natural person or reflect the activities of a specific natural person alone or in combination with other information. Personal information includes name, date of birth, ID number, personal biometric information, address, communication contact information, communication records and content, account password, property information, credit information, whereabouts, accommodation information, health and physiological information, transactions information, etc.
Sensitive personal informationrefers to personal information that, once leaked, illegally provided or abused, may endanger personal and property safety, easily lead to damage to personal reputation, physical and mental health, or discriminatory treatment. Sensitive personal information includes ID number, personal biometric information, bank account number, communication records and content, property information, credit information, whereabouts, accommodation information, health and physiological information, transaction information, individuals under the age of 14 (inclusive) information, etc.
device is a device that can be used to use Baidu's products and/or services, such as a desktop device, tablet, or smartphone.
unique device identifier is a unique device identifier (sometimes called a Universal Unique ID or UUID), which is a string of characters programmed into a device by the device manufacturer that can be used to uniquely identify the device (e.g. International Mobile Equipment Identity code IMEI number, network device hardware address MAC). Different device identifiers vary in their validity period, whether they can be reset by the user, and how they are obtained. The corresponding device may have several different unique device identifiers. Unique device identifiers can be used for a variety of purposes, including security and fraud detection, synchronization services (such as a user's email inbox), recording user preferences, and serving relevant advertising.
cookie refers to a mechanism that supports server-side (or scripting) storage and retrieval of information on the client-side, extending Web-based client/server applications by adding simple, persistent client-side state. The server sends a status message while returning the HTTP object to the client, which is saved by the client. The range of URLs valid in that state is described in the state information. After that, all HTTP requests within this range initiated by the client will return the current value of the status information from the client to the server, and this status information is called Cookie.
Anonymous identifier means that Baidu Company generates an identifier such as BAIDUID and CUID through machine algorithm based on device parameters to help Baidu identify a user, provide them with better products and/or services and improve user experience.
User portrait refers to the process of forming a personal characteristic model by analyzing or predicting the personal characteristics of a specific natural person, such as his occupation, economy, health, education, personal preferences, credit, behavior, etc., by collecting, aggregating, and analyzing personal information.. The personal information of a specific natural person is directly used to form the characteristic model of the natural person, which is called direct user portrait. Using personal information other than a specific natural person, such as the data of the group to which he belongs, forms the characteristic model of the natural person, which is called indirect user portrait.
Anonymization refers to the process in which the subject of personal information cannot be identified through the technical processing of personal information, and the processed information cannot be recovered. The information obtained by anonymizing personal information is not personal information.
Baidu Platform refers to the specialized channels or platform services of Baidu Company (including Baidu Search, Baidu Encyclopedia, Baidu Know, Baidu Tieba, Baidu Pictures, Baidu Nuomi, Baidu Mobile Assistant and other Baidu products https://www.baidu.com/more/ ) and other websites, programs, services, tools and clients.
Affiliated company refers to the singular or collective name of Beijing Baidu Netcom Technology Co., Ltd., the operator of Overseadia, and other companies that are affiliated with Baidu. "Association" means with respect to any subject (including an individual, company, partnership, organization or any other entity), that is, a subject directly or indirectly controlled by it, or a subject directly or indirectly controlling it, or a subject directly or indirectly controlled by the same subject. The aforementioned "control" refers to directly or indirectly having the power to instruct or instruct others to instruct the management and decision-making of the relevant subject by holding voting rights, contracts or other means, or other relationships that actually constitute actual control.
Thank you again for your trust and use of Overseadia!